Cable Railing Tools: What Tools Do I Need To Install The RailEasy™ Cable Railing System? – Atlantis Rail Systems
Cable Railing Tools: What Tools Do I Need To Install The RailEasy™ Cable Railing System?
What tools do I need to install the RailEasy™ Cable Railing System?
- 3/8″ Stainless Steel Wrench for holding the threaded stud
- 7/16″ Stainless Steel Wrench for releasing lock nut and turning cone onto stud
- 5/16″ Stainless Steel Wrench for tensioning body
- 1/8″ Drill Bit for drilling tensioner screw holes, and rail side mount screw holes
- 7/32″ x 5-1/2″ Drill Bit for drilling mid post through-holes
- #2 Stainless Steel Phillips head and square head driver bits for mounting screws
You may choose to use tools you already own or purchase the above individually as needed. The most important tool is the RailEasy™ Drilling Template which will speed installation and help with accuracy. We consider it a must have. We recommend that all wrenches used be stainless steel to avoid depositing iron on parts, which may cause rust spotting.
- Do I Need A Professional To Install Atlantis Rail?
- Cable Railing Basics
- Cable Railing Post Spacing: How Far Can I Space My Post Using The Atlantis Rail Cable Railing System?
- Cable Railing Tensioning: How Does The RailEasy™ Tensioner Work?
- Cable Railing Maintenance: How Does Atlantis Rail React To Incidental Salt Water Contact Or Spray?